Officially the recovery will start at 9am, please get there by 8:30am. Everyone will assemble in the center at the Hemi-Cycle for any last minute instructions and/or clarifications before we move out to our starting sections. See attached map. and general instructions.
- We will start with Sections U,U1,U2and V. (moving to other sections if needed after we finish these 4 sections). Print out the map if you have not been to the cemetery before.
- I will have 2 10×10 popups to provide shade for the cleaning and bundling area. Also using any pickup trucks as work stations (at least mine and Steve Loomis’).
- Volunteers will be divided into gatherers and cleaning/bundling. Everyone bring lawn chair or camp chairs. Once all flags are recovered, everyone will work on bundling until completed.
- Recommended bring sun lotion, sunshade, and water. Steve Loomis is bringing some water, but I don’t know how many will come out to volunteer.
- Completion? Hopefully by Noon to 1pm, depending on how efficient we are.
- Send me a quick reply so I can get a headcount. So far I have about 10 Ags coming out Saturday. If you get a wild hair Saturday morning, just come on out and join in.
That should do it for now, Thank you for your time.